Friday, September 29, 2023

Stormy Night

It was a dark and stormy night so she decided to write a short blog on her iPhone.

Pan has curled up beside me on the bed. He does not enjoy the thunder as I do.  

Today I enjoyed catching up with my friend, Jen, virtually. She gives me great book and Ted Talk recommendations. 

Watched a video sent by Kim through Marco Polo. Megan tells me that Marco Polo sounds like SnapChat for old people. Whatever!

The rest of the day was spent taking care of life stuff. Pay a few bills, schedule vaccine appointments, research part-time remote jobs for a friend, and budget updates for our household.

Before I knew it - it was time for dinner. Tonight was breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, sausage patties, cheesy scrambled eggs, fresh fruit salad, and veggie toppings for the eggs. Megan did a great job of feeding us.

The storm is still raging outside. Inside it is warm and cozy. Thanks in part to the heating blanket Megan loaned me to see if the heat will help rid me of the spasms in my leg.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...