Sunday, October 1, 2023

Retirement on Sundays

 Today was Flu and COVID vaccine day for Joe and me. All done with that for a bit!

Other than getting vaccines we had a peaceful Sunday. Reading and watching some Netflix and Apple TV. Joe is finishing up the last season (Season 3) of Ted Lasso. I chose to watch the movie Reptile on Netflix.

One benefit of Sundays, after retirement, is that we don’t need to go to work on Monday. It has taken some getting used to; however, Joe and I are troopers when it comes to trying new things. Retirement is one of the best “new” things I have ever done.

The internet is down this evening, so I am going to post this using my iPhone hotspot and call it an evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Karnes Get Together - Independence State Dam

Yesterday afternoon, before the 50 th class reunion, Joe and I stopped in to see my Uncle Dick and Aunt Sue. We enjoyed visiting with them....