Monday, February 26, 2024

Home Seller Anxiety

You can bet I am feeling anxiety when I find myself Googling, “how to deal with anxiety when selling a house.” I did not expect to get an answer. I underestimated Google.

The results:

7 Ways to Reduce Stress When Selling Your Home

How to Deal with the Stress of Selling a House

Selling a Home is Stressful: How to Cope With the Chaos

Sanity Tips: How to Deal With the Stress of Selling Your Home

Home Selling Anxiety: Tips if Selling is Stressing You Out.

… and there are more of course.

Reading only one of them will give me everything I need to know.

Meanwhile, I suspect my realtor may be Googling, “how to deal with an anxious home seller.” I want to stay a step ahead of our agent, so I Googled it myself.

The results:

How to Calm a Nervous Seller

Most of the other articles that came up were tips for the agent on overcoming anxiety while selling real estate. Here I thought any anxiety was happening to me. Our realtor has been selling for years so she is calmer. It helps that she is used to the process. This is the first home I have sold. When Megan was selling her home, I do not remember feeling anxious.

I asked Joe if he was feeling anxious. He said no. He has sold two other homes.

Today is the fifth day our home has been on the market. I know I need to chill out. Breathe.

Meanwhile I will go read the Sanity Tips article.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...