Friday, April 26, 2024

Eighth Day of Unpacking

Joe took a break today from unpacking chores. It was a well-deserved break. I worked in the sunroom all day unloading and sorting. The sunroom boxes were full of financial documents, office supplies, and books. There will not be room for all of it. I am not sure how I got everything in my smaller desk drawers at the house in California. Quite a few items were sent to other rooms in the house. I am surprised to discover how many rolls of scotch tape are on hand. Maybe ten or twelve. To be fair the previous owner of the house may have left four or five rolls. They must have thought they had too much tape.

I am extremely tired this evening. Joe told me it was because using the brain takes 25% of our energy reserves. Today I was using my brain all day. Now it wants to sleep.

So, I am going to make this short and take a nap before bed. I cannot keep my eyes open.

Leaving you with a photo of Alto I took after lecturing to her about her total lack of help in unpacking the house. You can tell from her expression she has no remorse. 


Sadly, Rufio passed over the rainbow bridge this afternoon. He was so weak it took very little assistance to make the crossing. Everyone is feeling sad and at the same time grateful that he is no longer suffering.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...