Saturday, September 21, 2024

Things That Make Me Happy As An Adult

 

I have not seen Part I of this list so thought I'd make my own today.

  • Sitting in front of a fireplace on a rainy day with a cup of tea and a book.
  • A hug from a grandchild.
  • A chat - in person or online - with friends or family.
  • Sitting in the backyard enjoying the greenery and plants.
  • The smell of our yard after a rain or when freshly mown.
  • A conversation with my daughter.
  • Listening to how happy my husband is when on the phone with his adult children.
  • Eating vegetables fresh from the garden.
  • Looking at the photos of my grandchildren that sit on my writing desk, while writing.
  • Having a life partner (Joe Coehlo for me) that shares the same values.
Do any of these resonate with you? What would you add to your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....