A friend came by to visit earlier this evening and we ended up having a lovely long chat. Therefore I am foregoing writing tonight.
Friday, January 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Every Day I Get to Be a Monster
This week, as a representative for SOAR Regional Arts, I attended a women's networking meeting. I had no idea what to expect and felt a ...
-
I’ve been struggling to find the words after this past weekend’s news. It feels like one heartbreak piled on top of another, until the weigh...
-
Sharing this poem as a reminder to continue to look for joy. At Albany Bulb with Elaine By Alison Luterman Side by side on a log by the bay...
-
Image created using ChatGPT I have spent the day trying to process the murder of Alex Pretti in Minneapolis by Border Patrol. What happened...
No comments:
Post a Comment