Monday, May 15, 2023

Andover 2 (Road Trip Day 48)

Eight hours of sleep has made me feel perky this morning. I slept so soundly with the quiet and darkness of the forest surrounding us.

We were up and in Andover by 8:45am to eat some breakfast and are now at the Memorial Hall Library charging electronics. I will work on more campground arrangements for our visit next week to Nova Scotia. Joe is watching YouTube videos. The look on his face in the photo below is his concentration look. It is NOT a grumpy old man look. He’s quite happy to spend time in the library watching machining and welding YouTubes. Happier than when he is driving!

We will check back in at the campground this afternoon and then head to Salem to do a bit of sightseeing before meeting his cousin for dinner. Joe will meet her partner and two daughters for the first time. I have not met any of them before. She has also invited a close friend of hers who grew up in Minnesota. I think it sounds like a relaxing and fun day ahead.

The homes we have seen in Andover are enormous, beautiful, and VERY expensive. I enjoy looking at the homes. I think it would be a full-time job to clean homes of this size. That thought exhausts me. I’d rather read a book or plan a trip.

Which I need to do. Plan for our camping in Nova Scotia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....