Sunday, May 14, 2023

Andover, Massachusetts (Road Trip Day 47)

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms reading this.

We safely arrived at Harold Parker State Forest in Andover, Massachusetts. Tomorrow night we will drive about thirty minutes into Salem to have dinner with Joe’s cousin and her family.

The campground is secluded within a forest area. Here is a photo of our site.

 


We ventured into Andover to eat a salad, pizza, and cannoli at Pazzo Pizza. It was delicious. I took a few photos.

 





The drive through Andover was beautiful. I didn’t ask Joe to stop to take photos. If you ever get to this part of the country – just the drive down Main Street in Andover is charming. I snagged a photo of Phillips Academy from their website (a well-known prep school) to show you how lovely the campus is.

 


I am calling it an early night. I appreciated a few nights at the hotel; however, I am looking forward to sleeping in nature again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....