Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Family Time Day 2 of 17 (Road Trip Day 78)

Today we began working on reaching out to people to plan visits in Northwest Ohio and in Coldwater where we are staying. Still have more people to contact!

Joe worked on a project for the cottage today. He took apart a glider/slider that needs to be refinished.

We were delighted to spend time today with my nephew, Mitch and my youngest brother, Todd. Both came up to the cottage after they got off work.

Mitch is a Refrigeration technician (not sure of his title) with a large retail chain. He is the son of my sister, Jeni, who died in September 2019. Joe and I went to Mitch’s wedding in Gatlinburg, Tennessee in September 2021. He is the oldest of my nephews and nieces. He is very funny and kind. He took care of his uncle, Rudy, for twelve years until Rudy passed away on June 7. 2023. We look forward to connecting with Mitch and his wife, again, on this trip.

My brother Todd is my sweet baby brother and the father of Caity whom we visited this past Sunday. I enjoyed catching up with Todd and plan to see him and the rest of his family tomorrow when we head into Defiance for one of his grandson’s baseball games. Watching eight-year-olds play baseball should be fun!

1 comment:

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....