Saturday, June 10, 2023

Musical Evening (Road Trip Day 74)

This evening Joe and I watched a recent production of Grease at Michael's school on video. Michael is the son of Denise and Jorge; Denise is one of my cousins on my mother's side of the family. 

What an amazingly talented group of young people! Fun to watch. Michael was both a chorus/dance member and played Vince Fontaine. It was the first time Michael had performed in a musical. He normally plays in three different school bands.

I thought I would share photos of Michael from the musical. As of right now he is not planning an acting career; however, should he change his mind remember you saw him here first. The character Vince Fontaine is a DJ in Grease. Michael has a naturally deep voice, and his voice is perfect for the part.

 


Michael on the right in a chorus/dance role
Slick Mr. Fontaine!

Debonair Mr. Fontaine

One final photo for the day is of Michael and Joe at the site of Michael's Eagle Scout project site from yesterday. Michael is repairing the roll-up door of a maintenance shed at a local cemetery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spending Money or YOLO

  As if I needed a reminder that I am getting old and crotchety AND acting from a place of privilege. This morning, I read a blog on Medium ...