Sunday, July 9, 2023

Peaceful Day

We finished unpacking the items we want to use in our flat. That feels good. A few more pieces of art to hang and a little shopping left for plants and we will be all settled in.

Joe and Jeremey installed handrails down to our flat this afternoon. Joe also spent time on weed control in the yard. 

I enjoyed a virtual chat with my friend Elizabeth and chatted with her husband Dave for a bit at the tail end. They are the folks we spent 10 days with at the beginning of our 2023 Road Trip. It was nice to catch up and hear how they and a few mutual friends are doing.

I learned how to use a food vacuum and sealer today. Gotta stay sharp in my post-retirement life.

Megan and Jeremy joined us for dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Buffalo this evening. The last of my birthday celebration events!

I ate a piece of the NaTasha lemon birthday cake for breakfast. It was sooooooo good!

I wish a peaceful and blessed Sunday for all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Karnes Get Together - Independence State Dam

Yesterday afternoon, before the 50 th class reunion, Joe and I stopped in to see my Uncle Dick and Aunt Sue. We enjoyed visiting with them....