Thursday, August 31, 2023

Grandparenting

Joe and I are hanging out with Caleb and Charlotte this afternoon and evening while Megan and Jeremy are at a Minnesota Gophers function (University of Minnesota football team). 
Dinner, popcorn and diet rootbeer, Spider-Man cartoons for movie time, and eating cookies from the fair have taken up some of the time.
We did the responsible stuff like showers for the kids (they are totally independent on that front) and feeding the dogs. 
Earlier in the day, I walked with Megan. Then we sat outside for an hour and visited before I came in and spent 3 hours completing paperwork and training for substitute teaching. I am pretty impressed with the thorough training provided by Teachers On Call. I was tired at the end though! 
Off now to spend more time with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...