Thursday, October 26, 2023

Everybody and Everything is Just Fine

We had a visit from a home health nurse practitioner today. Our Medicare insurance gives us $50.00 each to have an in-home health assessment. Even though we had our visit to a clinic a couple of weeks back, the insurance company themselves collects this information. Joe and I each got a clean bill of health. It was a nice visit.

Our Subaru Outback was in the shop today to have an oil change, a block heater installed for the winter, and winter tires installed. Despite the drizzling rain, Joe walked the mile and a half home from the shop this morning and then walked to pick the car up this afternoon. In between he walked Pan, I’m guessing he probably walked close to ten miles today.

Our car and our bodies are good for the winter!

                                                                                              Source: The Weather Channel

A chance of snow showers tomorrow! If it does snow, I’ll try to get photos of our first snow.

My hearing aids seem to be working fine. The recommendation is to wear them 12 hours a day. Sometimes people start with a few hours at the time because it is too much noise stimulus. I have not had an issue. My biggest obstacle is having one more option on my phone when a call comes in. I haven’t had a phone call when I’m in my car or I’d have a 4th option. Do I want speaker? Hearing Aids? iPhone? Subaru hands free? A first world problem…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...