Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Cobbled Together

 

This quote reminds me of the reasons people are different. Finding shared values, creating new memories together, and listening to their stories are what bind us together.

Identifying what we have in common is fascinating when I meet new people. According to this list we at least will have coffee. What I like best about this quote is that the “getting to know you” questions are built in. The next time I meet someone, I can ask them about their travels, if they have a favorite     quote, what kind of music they enjoy, and ask about a recent adventure they have enjoyed.

Sure, beats out, “What do you do for a living?” Maybe the next person asking me that I can say. I collect ideas for my daily blog. That is what I do for a living now.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...