Thursday, March 7, 2024

Keeping Up With the Coehlo's

We met with our real estate agent this morning to go over our list of “wants” for our next home. She has scheduled us to tour two homes tomorrow morning. I came home to a few more documents for the escrow company in the sale of our California home.

Then Megan and I ran errands in Maple Grove today and stopped for lunch. I enjoyed the mother/daughter time.

I came home and spent four hours on my computer looking at every house for sale within ten to fifteen minutes of Rockford to see if I can find a rambler or ranch style house that is built on flat land with at least half an acre of land, has a basement (preferably finished) and a 3-car garage or shop on the property.

Shasta arrives tomorrow, from California, with our cat, Alto. Looking forward to seeing them both!

This evening Joe’s cousin, Julie, texted us the photo below. She has been in New Orleans visiting with her mom this past week. We visited with Cornelia while on our road trip last year (April 18th and 19th blogs). We also had dinner with Julie and her family in Salem, Massachusetts in in May (May 16th Blog).

Looking at the photo from left to right is Joe, his sister Mary Jane, Cornelia holding baby Julie, Joe’s brother Steve, and at the back ‘hamming it up’ is Tom. We think the photo may have been take in 1965 when Joe was fifteen years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...