Sunday, March 24, 2024

Snowing All Day

Today was a peaceful day. Joe took Pan out for a short walk this morning just as the snow started coming down.

It has snowed all day. The snow is beautiful, and everything is so quiet.

I took photos of the snow in Megan’s backyard at 7:00pm this evening. I especially like how the twinkle lights on the back patio are shining through the newly fallen snow. I also like the colors in the photos, as if they are old black and white photographs. As I watched the snow fall it hit me that two hundred years ago someone could have been looking out their backdoor at the snow falling. There has always been a sense of timelessness associated with snow in my memories of growing up in northwest Ohio.

Forecasts call for another foot or more of snow by morning with snow or rain all day tomorrow. I am glad Joe and I do not need to go outside in it to do errands. We can enjoy it from afar, safely tucked in the warm house.

7:00pm Twinkle Lights covered in snow.

Patio & Furniture covered in snow.

Looking out at neighbor's back yard and the woods beyond.

Looking out toward Megan & Jeremy's backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...