Friday, April 12, 2024

I Can Relate!

 


Posted on a friend’s Facebook feed, this cartoon that made me laugh out loud.

In my mind I am the deer on the sign. In reality, I am the first deer. Overweight and wearing glasses. Those who read the blog know I am neurotic about deer. Thanks to a three week stay in Michigan in June of 2023, I am convinced that deer should be smarter than they are when they see a car or truck coming at them.

Maybe I can keep the geriatric deer idea in my mind while driving. I suspect though that old deer are smarter than Michigan deer.

In the end it’s not the old ones causing me anxiety. I can relate to old deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...