Thursday, April 18, 2024

Last Day and Night in Our Flat

Only last-minute items to pack in the morning before we head over to the Title company to sign the documents. We met with the sellers this evening and did the walk through. Everything went well with the walk through, and it was nice to be able to chat with them about the history of the home.

Most of today we packed and then placed orders for items for the house. I created a spreadsheet of what we ordered and the anticipated arrival dates. I am afraid I will lose track of what I ordered and what came in since there are about eight different delivery dates. After the walk through we drove to Albertville to pick up the bench for the foyer.

As I write, Joe is loading the car with our first run of boxes to the house tomorrow after the closing is complete. He is getting his steps in for the day. We will do five or six runs with smaller boxes and items over the weekend. The movers will get the furniture and the other hundred or so boxes that are left on Monday.

Short blog tonight as I still have address changes and forms to fill out for access to the Saint Michael compost site. The fun never ends.

Eleven hours until we close on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...