Friday, June 7, 2024

To-Do and To-Nap

Megan came over today to help me with plant shopping, planning the 1/2 bath makeover, and clearing out cleaning supplies left by the sellers. Caleb and Charlotte came also and had the opportunity to meet and play with four of the neighborhood children.

The grandkids had fun, got to make new friends, and learned about the neighborhood. When Joe and I fell in love with this house, we had no idea we would be blessed with wonderful neighbors as well.

It was a productive day with Megan. While we didn’t make all the way through my to-do list, we made progress. She plans to come back Sunday to strip wallpaper from the 1/2 bath and make a trip (with me) to Sherwin Williams to pick out paint colors. Meanwhile, she is painting and waterproofing terracotta water catchers to match three new pots for indoor plants. I appreciate her artistic talents!

This afternoon I took a nap with the cat in the sunroom. It was quite lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohio Road Trip

Joe and I got on the road at 5:20am this morning and arrived in Defiance, Ohio at 8:15pm (7:15pm Central Time). About ten minutes before we ...