Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Let the Birthday Celebration Continue

Megan and Jeremy treated Joe and me to dinner out in celebration of my birthday. We enjoyed their company and the bratwurst shareable platter. 

I also received a gift in the mail from my friend Ginger (aka Ethel). She reused an Amazon box to mail it, so I thought it was an order I had placed with Amazon and let it sit for three hours on the bench in our entryway. Finally, after walking by it twice, I thought, “I need to open that up and put my order away.” When I opened the box and saw happy birthday wrapping paper, I knew it was not from Amazon... 


I am a dork. This joins my other Ginger mugs that I can never part with and will be my morning coffee mug going forward. 

Thank you also to Kim and Ginger for donating to my Facebook birthday fundraiser for SOAR Regional Arts. One of our neighborhood families founded the non-profit organization. Joe and I are looking forward to attending their upcoming productions.


In closing today, I spotted Alto in one of her four favorite places in the house. She enjoys checking out the neighborhood. 

 

Front room window - a favorite Alto place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Life

 I know I am privileged to live a happy life. I have had to work at it as I have aged and in the process of living encountered obstacles and...