Friday, August 2, 2024

On the Road Again


We left our home in Saint Michael at 6:15am this morning and arrived at our destination in Ohio at 9:23pm (10:23pm Eastern time.). Along the way we picked up my cousin Earl in Medford, Minnesota which is about 1 ½ hours from our home. 

Traffic was fine today. A bit of traffic backed up south of Chicago was about the worst of it. Stopping to change drivers and bathroom breaks took three hours of our time.

By the time we got Earl connected with his sister, Cynthia, and we checked into our hotel room both Joe and I were ready to stop for the day. The bed looks very inviting!

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Life

 I know I am privileged to live a happy life. I have had to work at it as I have aged and in the process of living encountered obstacles and...