Thursday, September 19, 2024

Happy Life


 I know I am privileged to live a happy life. I have had to work at it as I have aged and in the process of living encountered obstacles and events that felt like my heart was being torn from my body. The most difficult lessons for me have mostly been around learning to ‘worry’ only about things I can control.

I know what I cannot control:

                Other people

                The sun rising

The sun setting

The moon phases

The ocean currents

The weather

Other people

Other people covers almost everything not related to the physical world.

What I can control:

                Myself.

There are days I struggle with controlling myself. I am happy with how I am living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Life

 I know I am privileged to live a happy life. I have had to work at it as I have aged and in the process of living encountered obstacles and...