Saturday, March 11, 2023

I Wish I Knew

I have been trying to blow away the wind for decades. I think all of the food plans I've tried over the years have been successful for a while. I look back on photos before age 35 and I look fine. Yet, I was always trying for thinner. 

Oh, what I would give to be back at my before 35 weight! Still I will continue to take baby steps and work on accepting where I am right now while I work to stay healthy. I feel blessed that in spite of my obesity, I don't currently have a health condition requiring me to take medication. I want to keep it that way! I want to get old(er)with Joe Coehlo and watch my grandbabies grow up.

 

1 comment:

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....