Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Sunday, Gilbert, Arizona

 (Sunset in Gilbert, Arizona)


Today was our last full day in Gilbert. Elizabeth and Dave hosted an Easter dinner with Elizabeth’s oldest brother Steve and his wife Carla, Elizabeth’s mother – Judy, Judy’s sister – Joan, and Joe and me. We enjoyed visiting and eating.

Most of the day was for relaxing. I chose listening to some guided meditations and a short nap before dinner at 3:00 pm. This evening I sat on the patio with Dave and Elizabeth for a bit while Joe was reading a book in the living room. The above photo was taken at sunset from our hosts' yard. 

                                        The hostess (Elizabeth) and host (Dave) taking a break
                                         from cooking and cleaning up from our dinner!

Tomorrow, we will go back on the road. Our goal for tomorrow is to drive as far as Las Cruces, New Mexico.

1 comment:

Spending Money or YOLO

  As if I needed a reminder that I am getting old and crotchety AND acting from a place of privilege. This morning, I read a blog on Medium ...