Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania (Road Trip Day 63)

After eight and a half hours on the road today we were excited to get checked into our campground and to connect with my friend Linda for dinner.

Linda and I met over thirteen years ago through ao online forum. We have stayed in touch over the years through Facebook. It was a joy to meet her finally, face-to-face.

We met for dinner at a local Irish pub and talked for 2 1/2 hours. Joe and I enjoyed getting to hear more of Linda’s life story. One thing I appreciate about Linda is that no matter what life throws at her, she is resilient and positive. She is also faith-filled and kind natured. 

Tomorrow we plan to meet up with Linda at Dingmans Falls for another visit. 

I hope to have photos for you tomorrow. I am calling it a night as we do not have internet or phone reception inside the campgrounds. It is almost dark and we want to get settled for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...