Thursday, September 14, 2023

Fence Building and Day of Rest (Day 4 of Road Trip #3 2023)

Today, Joe connected with his brother, Steve. They built a fence for two sheep out at a local ranch. Tomorrow they will repair a Jeep. I will continue to rest. 

I rested. Getting over what has turned out to be a head cold has become my primary goal. So, I am drinking hot tea with honey, plain tap water, and water infused with berries.

We are in Bend to attend a wedding celebration on Sunday, and I must be healthy to attend. I would hate to have come all this way to miss it. I am not running a fever and other than a cough and congestion, I feel good. I have always been impatient with the healing process.

My idea of resting was to watch two romantic comedies on Netflix, doze, read, and try to get in as many steps as possible toward my daily goal. Because of the cough the steps part is not going very well. Once I can breathe while I walk, without a coughing fit, I will get back on track.

It is now time for me to go take a super-duper cough suppressant and sleep off this cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...