Friday, September 15, 2023

Getting Around Bend (Just a Little)

This morning we ventured into historic downtown Bend for breakfast at Cafe Sintra and when I made a wrong turn we ended up in a historic residential area. Sometimes the wrong turns work out quite well. The streets we were on were narrow and there were cars parked on both sides of the street. There was not room to pull over and take photos. Taking a wrong turn made for a small adventure.

While Joe helped his brother, Steve, fix a car. I continued to rest. I watched a comedy on Netflix - Killer. It kept me entertained. 

One advantage of the motel we are staying at on this trip - it has every amenity within walking distance or a very short drive from here. We had dinner out at Pho Viet & Cafe down the street from our motel and then went to the laundromat. Fun Friday night with the Coehlos!

I am feeling amazingly better this evening. Could have been the Shrimp Pho I had for dinner worked its magic. Soup makes me feel better when I have a cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...