Friday, September 22, 2023

Friend Visits

Joe continues to stay at the house and rest as he heals from a cold. One of our neighbors, Rosemary, reached out and asked if her husband, Reyes, could stop in for a quick visit with Joe. When we left Woodland at the end of March, Reyes was out of the country so could not say goodbye. 

When I got back from visiting friends this afternoon, Joe shared that Reyes did make it over to visit. Joe was happy to see Reyes and visit awhile.
 
 I had lunch with my friend Deb today. I enjoy her energy. We spent two hours chatting. At the beginning of our lunch I was feeling a bit rundown. Fortunately, Deb’s openness and positive vibes helped to energize me. I appreciated that! Deb is very involved with Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue & Sanctuary in Elverta. Deb and I are Facebook friends so I get to see photos regularly of her current dog family - four Cavaliers. Loved my time with Deb today. 
 
As Deb and I were saying our goodbyes at the restaurant a woman approached and asked if I was Beth. It was Rosemary! Even though she lives across the street and two doors down from our house in Woodland we had never met in person. Thank goodness for Facebook! It was great to get to connect in person. 

After lunch I headed over to visit with Ginger. Joe was immersed in watching Ted Lasso and wouldn’t miss me. Ginger and I sat on her back patio watching the birds, butterflies, and bees enjoy her yard.
Then it was back to Kim’s for a short nap before Kim and I went to dinner.

Tonight I am writing my blog on my phone as I am sleepy. Any errors are because spellcheck does not work on my phone version of the blog application.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...