Saturday, September 23, 2023

Shhhhh….

Today was a quiet day of rest and relaxation. The only visiting I had planned for the day was with Kim. Joe left early this morning to visit his friend Babak in Morgan Hill.

Joe probably needed another day of recovery; however, he had promised to help with a project. He is due back later this evening.

Kim and I had breakfast out. Then I tagged along while she did errands. We finished off errands with pedicures and manicures. My first pampering since we were in Pennsylvania in early June. 
Got back to the house and I ended up napping while Kim went to work for awhile. 

This evening I’m continuing to chill out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...