Wednesday, September 20, 2023

More Friend Time in Woodland

This morning I met up with my friend B for coffee. It was a pleasure to catch up with him and hear his family news. He has been a real blessing over the 8 1/2 years I’ve known him. 

I then went to visit my friend, Nancy. I had planned to visit with her about an hour and a half as we had other plans at noon in Vacaville. Joe slept very little last night because of his cough so we canceled our Vacaville plans. Nancy and I ended up chatting for almost three hours. Again, I enjoyed catching up with her, hearing about her recent trip to Ireland and family news. 

This evening Ginger, Kim, and my cousin, Eleanor, went to dinner at Main Street Lounge. The pizza I ordered was excellent. It was noisy so we had to speak loudly to hear each other. Fun times!

Now I am tired and ready for bed! Another day of visiting planned for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...