Sunday, October 15, 2023

Autumn Sunday in Minnesota

 The leaves continue to change colors and have begun dropping into yards. Yesterday morning, I noticed a beautiful orange leaf laying in Megan’s driveway. Reminded me of the times we would collect leaves, first when I was a child and later Megan, for school projects.

Megan snapped a photo of the backyard again:


I am into Season 3 of Only Murders in the Building. In Season 2 it was fun to see Shirley McLaine show up. This season is Meryl Streep. This cast appears to be having fun with each other. I had forgotten how much I love Steve Martin’s physical comedy.

We had steaks for dinner this evening, along with baked Brussel sprouts with onions, and a Caesar salad. Jeremy grilled the steaks for us when he came home from work. Megan took a photo of Jeremy’s steak. The yellow on top is garlic butter. It was very tasty!


It was a beautiful laid-back day. Before I retired, I worried that I would grow bored with life without a job. Silly me. I totally am not bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohio Road Trip

Joe and I got on the road at 5:20am this morning and arrived in Defiance, Ohio at 8:15pm (7:15pm Central Time). About ten minutes before we ...