Sunday, October 8, 2023

Only Serenity in the Building

In between stretches for my hip, I helped Joe update his resume, references, and cover letter for a job he is applying for here in Rockford. I also managed to watch Season 1 of Only Murders In the Building.

I have seen interviews with Steve Martin and Martin Short about the show and had it on my list to watch. I had a Hulu connection so watched it. I was impressed with Selena Gomez’s role along with everyone in the show. I love the twists and turns. My favorite scene though is of Steve Martin in the elevator after having been poisoned (Spoiler alert?).

Yesterday was a serene Saturday and likewise for Sunday. I am blessed to have so many days that feel stress-free after years of stress. I recognize much of the stress was self-induced and I’m grateful for the last six years of meditation sessions which helped me to weed through what was real and what I was creating in my mind.

We are enjoying the cooler weather these days. Megan sent over two photos of her backyard to show that the leaves are continuing to change colors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....