Saturday, October 7, 2023

Serene Saturday

Quiet day here. I am limited on stair trips so Joe, aka Laundry Fairy, did the stair trips and brought me dry laundry to fold. I did manage to mop our floors today. Then it was nap and show time. Watched a few episodes of Ghost Whisperer.

Jeremy and Megan are gone to the Gophers football game against Michigan. Joe is completing an online job application form for a local hardware store and grumbling about HR and software programmers.

The special Bark Box I ordered through Charlotte’s girl scout fall fundraiser sale arrived this afternoon. Pan and Rufio were the recipients of a Berry Trios snack, now they are laying at my feet in case I should generously give them another snack. Neither one is interested in the squeaky beret that came in the box.

There is a certain loveliness to a day that’s highlight is the Bark Box. A day where the only goal is to relax and enjoy the peacefulness. The introvert in me enjoys the alone time. Joe is the perfect companion for an introvert. He recently moved his computer area from the living room area to the space entrance so he can get better internet reception. He wears headphones while watching YouTube videos (machining, welding, how to stuff) or a movie. The space he is occupying is directly in my line of vision when I look up from my laptop space. It is truly a welcome sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

South Korean Dinner Out

Last night we had our monthly international dinner at Shinhwa Korean Steakhouse. It is an all you can eat grill and hotpot style restaurant....