Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Fun Resolution?

This meme made me laugh aloud. I like the 'fun' aspect. It is true that I tend to focus on what I want to improve on. Writing everyday last year was fun and I believe looking for joy each day in 2024 will be fun as well.

I buy into the idea that what we think about, we bring about. If I want to maintain a happy demeanor then I must look for ways to be happy. It is not like there is a magic happy dust to sprinkle myself in. I would know as I would have found it and have extra on the shelf.

My 'fun' resolution is going to be eating as many different types as possible of fish this coming year when we dine out. I recently had walleye and it was superb. I have not had it grilled yet but see that a restaurant in nearby Hanover serves it grilled. I grew up eating lots of fish as my dad loved fishing. We ate river and lake fish. For years now my favorite fish has been catfish. Joe makes a great air fryer lightly breaded catfish. I am going to expand my fish tasting horizons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Mornings With Caleb & Charlotte (#2)

  Our morning started with Caleb and Charlotte spending time with us while Megan did her volunteer stint. Since it was raining (yes, again!)...