Sunday, January 7, 2024

Popping In/Checking Out (For the Day)

Good Morning from Minnesota! Megan captured the aftereffects of last night’s snow. A bigger snowstorm is expected tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I am snuggled up in our flat between doing indoor walks to get my steps in. This morning I went up to Megan’s kitchen and cooked a new recipe using orange juice (and orange zest) and chicken broth with brown rice, quinoa, and chicken. It tastes surprisingly good. I may use part of it and make fried rice adding peas, carrots, and scrambled eggs.

My plan for today is to shut off my computer and read a book for the rest of the day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohio Road Trip

Joe and I got on the road at 5:20am this morning and arrived in Defiance, Ohio at 8:15pm (7:15pm Central Time). About ten minutes before we ...