Sunday, April 14, 2024

Entryway Benches...


Six more days until we close on our Minnesota house. I could start counting the hours. Everything is done except for the money transaction and the signing on Friday.

Today’s mission was finding an entryway bench. I have something in my head and cannot find it anywhere. I know it exists because let’s face it I am not creative in designing furniture. I must have seen something like it somewhere, probably as a child...

It is not as if I need it on day one. We have decided to make the house a “no shoe” zone and will offer all our guests slippers to wear. I want a place in the large entryway area for guests to sit and comfortably change from shoes to slippers with a place for their shoes to be stored. We have decided it needs to be wood not “engineered wood.”

This most likely qualifies as a ‘first world’ problem when I should be concerned about Iran’s attempted attack on Israel. Or all the politics and wars are WHY I am focusing on the entryway bench. That I have a direct say in resolving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...