Friday, May 17, 2024

Stormy

Having a sunroom with windows on three sides gives us a window onto thunderstorms as well. The past three days the weather has been in the low seventies, so we have kept the front door and two or three of the ten sunroom windows open to let a cool breeze pass through the house.

I love the sound of thunder. It is one of my favorite soundscapes to listen to in the evenings. Tonight, Mother Nature is providing thunder. No lightening within sight as of yet. I am not a fan of lightning. While it is pretty, it can also be destructive.

Two more neighbors texted us that they will not be able to come to the Open House as they have other plans. One of the neighbors left a bouquet of flowers on our doorstep in a jar of water. They are lovely!

Oops! The lightning has started! I will stop writing and shut down my computer. The lightning was overhead and close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohio Road Trip

Joe and I got on the road at 5:20am this morning and arrived in Defiance, Ohio at 8:15pm (7:15pm Central Time). About ten minutes before we ...