Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Give the Coehlo's A Chore

We drove over to Coon Rapids and picked up my desk that had been on backorder. It was one of those “Give A Mouse a Cookie” days. Only call it "Give the Coehlo's a Chore."

Driving back from Coon Rapids to Megan’s to go over Pan’s routine while they are out of town, we decided to stop at Costco to get gas in our Subaru. Since we were already going to Costco for gas, we decided to pick up the three items on our Costco list.

After we went to Megan’s it seemed a good idea to go to Ashley Furniture to order two more benches and three dining room table chairs as it takes a week or two to get the items to the store. By now it was 1:30 pm and we were hungry. We stopped at our house in Saint Michael and ate a quick lunch before heading to the furniture store in Albertville two and a half miles from home.

Bill was our salesperson at Ashley Furniture today. Bill used to live in Chico, California. We heard about that while he placed our order for pick up on May 9th. Joe handed Bill my Apple Mastercard to pay for the order. Bill asked me, “Can’t you get him to give you his credit card?” I told him no, it all comes out of the same bank account anyway. I think it is funny what some people consider funny.

Our next stop was the grocery store, Coburn’s, on our way home for the evaporated milk I needed to make a new recipe for dinner.

We got home about 3:30 pm when all was said and done. Joe then assembled my writer’s desk. Photos will be forthcoming in about eight to ten days. Right now, the area looks like a tornado blew through.

Before we left home this morning at 9:30am we had worked for about two hours on hanging art on the kitchen wall above the family room on the lower level. We had hung art on the wall once. Every day I would look at it and think it just wasn’t right.

We started by removing three small series pieces. One by one we moved around and replaced other pieces. When we finished all of the pieces were different than the pieces we originally hung. I think I am happy with today’s display.


At this rate all of our art will be up by the end of May.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Judging Judges

  I spent my day looking up information on Minnesota Supreme Court, Appellate Court, and District Curt judges that are up for re-election. R...